Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Short and a Little Sweet

Today was a typical running around Mom day. Volunteered at my 8 year old's school to do Passport club. I was only planning on staying for about 30 minutes so I could make it to my spinning class. 90 minutes later I was walking out the door, feeling like I was running behind.

Workout:

20 minutes on the treadmill at an incline from 5% to 12%. I need to get more treadmill time in. I am doing a race with a friend in June and need to actually start training for it!

Back machines: seated cable row, lat pulldown

Wow. I think that is all I did. That might be the most pathetic workout ever. I don't know if I can even call it a workout! Ha! I'm kidding a little. Some days aren't going to be all that you want them to be.

I was there. I went to the gym, even if I didn't really feel like being there. I showed up. Sometimes that is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Happy to find you here. I knew you looked fit and healthy...I'm not surprised that you have so much background in nutrition and fitness. So cool. Thanks for your comment on my blog...it was nice to hear from you. See you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete